Shuttle information to and fromthe Kansas City airport (MCI).
SuperShuttle Kansas City has 9 counters (each across from the baggage claim areas in each terminal).
They offer a Shared-Ride Shuttle service to/from the Westin Crown Center. You can purchase a ticket
at one of the automated kiosks or with a customer service representative inside of the booth.
The one-way rate to the downtown hotels is $18; round-trip is $30 shared-ride per person.
The discount is only valid if you book in advance.
They also have group rates for up to 3 for $39
and for up to 10 for $63, advance reservations required.
The attendees can make reservations online at
or by calling 1-800-BLUE VAN (258-3826) and providing the code 5PJV7.
MCI – Kansas City Airport
PICK-UP LOCATIONS AND PROCEDURES
Please bring your confirmation number with you to the Guest Service Booth to
give the agent on duty or for use with our automated ticketing system
SuperShuttle Shared-Ride Van Service and Non-Stop Express Service
1. Claim your luggage.
2. Proceed to the SuperShuttle customer service booth/kiosk located across from each baggage claim area. There are 3 SuperShuttle locations in each Terminal.
Terminal A: Gate 1,15 & 30
Terminal B: Gate 31, 50 & 60
Terminal C: Gate 61, 72 & 80
3. A Customer Service Representative will meet you at each designated pick up location and arrange SuperShuttle service to your destination. If a CSR is not available, please use our automated Kiosk system located in front of the guest services booth. Or, pick up the black customer service courtesy phone located next to the SuperShuttle office window. You must check-in inside of the airport. The dispatcher will assign a van.
4. You will be issued a boarding pass and receipt. The driver will collect the boarding pass when you board the vehicle. You will not receive a return trip ticket when you check in at the airport. When you return to KCI, you will be required to provide your confirmation number and name to the driver at your pick-up location. The driver will collect your signature and provide a receipt to you.
5. If your shuttle service has been paid in advance, you MUST provide a confirmation number. If you do not have your confirmation number, you will be required to submit payment to receive a boarding pass.
6. Wait inside near the booth or kiosk. The CSR will instruct you when to proceed to the SuperShuttle covered shelter in the center median outside of the terminal. Or, wait inside and the van driver will come inside to greet you. A SuperShuttle van will arrive shortly; normal wait time for the shared-ride is no more than 25 minutes. Non-Stop Express service is dispatched immediately following check-in.
Advance reservations are required.
SuperShuttle offers Shared-Ride Van Service or Non-Stop Exclusive Express Service!
Please book online at
or contact us at (800) BLUE VAN (booking fee may apply) at least 24 hours in advance of your departure time.
For shuttle service back to the airport, provide the driver your name/confirmation number. The driver will obtain a signature for each passenger for verification of pre-paid reservation. If you do not have your confirmation number, you will be required to submit payment to the driver.
Local SuperShuttle dispatch contact number: (816) 777-1116 or (816) 512-5595